20Q Session 1B (questions 11-20). Thanks for quick response.11. Randy’s Tire Land makes a product that sells for $67 per unit and has $40 per unit variable costs.
Annual fixed costs are $24,000. If Rambles sells 10 units less than breakeven, how much loss would the
company recognize on its income statement?
12. Ritz Furniture has a contribution margin ratio of 0.10. If fixed costs are $167,700, how many dollars of
revenue must the company generate in order to reach the breakeven point?
13. U.S. Telephone Cellular sells phones for $100. The unit variable cost per phone is $50 plus a selling
commission of 10% (based on the unit sales price per phone). Fixed manufacturing costs total $1,180 per
month, while fixed selling and administrative costs total $2,230. How many phones must be sold to
achieve the breakeven point?
14. Swimkids is a swimsuit manufacturer. They sell swimsuits at a selling price of $30 per unit. Swimkids
variable costs are $18 per unit. Fixed costs are $87,000. Swimkids expects sales of $274,900 next year.
What is Swimkids’s margin of safety (in dollars)?
15. Lambardi Company sells three types of bags. Bag A sells for $17 and has variable costs of $9.00 per
unit. Bag B sells for $12 and has variable costs of $12.00 per unit. Bag C sells for $7 and has variable
costs of $6.00 per unit. Lambardi sells a mix of 2 units of A, 3 units of B, and 5 units of C. What is the
weighted average contribution margin per unit for Lambardi?
16. Product A has a contribution margin per unit of $500 and required 2 hours of machine time. Product B
has a contribution margin per unit of $1,000 and required 5 hours of machine time. How much of each
product should be produced given there are 100 hours of available machine time?
a. 50 units of A and 25 units of B
b. 25 units of B
c. 50 units of A
d. None of the Above
17. Delfi Company produces two models of seats, Toro and Prep. Information regarding these products
for May is as follows:
This question was answered on: May 23, 2022
This attachment is locked
Our expert Writers have done this assignment before, you can reorder for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy and it will be redone much faster (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
May 23, 2022EXPERT
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions: