• 3.1A, Using T accounts to record transactions involving assets, liabilities and owner's equity. Analyze each of the transaction. For each decide which accounts are affected and set up T accounts. Use plus or minus sign signs before the amounts to show the increase or decrease.
1. James Walker, an owner, made an additional investment of $16,000 in cash
2. A firm purchased equipment for $9,000 in cash
3. A firm sold some surplus office furniture for $1,200 in cash
4. A firm purchased a computer for $2,700 to be paid in 60 days
5. A firm purchased office equipment for $10,200 on credit. The amount is due in 60 days.
6. Carol Rose, owner of Rose Travel Agency, withdrew $5,00 of her original cash investment.
7. A firm issues a check for $2,500 to a supplier in partial payment on an open account balance.
This question was answered on: May 23, 2022
This attachment is locked
Our expert Writers have done this assignment before, you can reorder for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy and it will be redone much faster (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
May 23, 2022EXPERT
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions: