Identify, analyze, and discuss the components that comprise a valid evidence-based research study.
Based on the information compiled above, interview a health care leader about his/her experiences related to using evidence-based research to drive changes in practices in his/her facility.
Write a report (1,000-1,250 words) of your findings. Include the following in your report:
1) The changes that the health care leader has been involved in implementing.
2) How strong did the leader feel the research on the topic was? Why?
3) Have they ever rejected research findings? Why or why not?
4) Include any concerns they have had or resistance they have experienced when implementing changes based on research.
5) Analyze your findings as they apply to the components of evidence-based research.
This question was answered on: May 23, 2022
This attachment is locked
Our expert Writers have done this assignment before, you can reorder for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy and it will be redone much faster (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
May 23, 2022EXPERT
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions: