(Solution) If A Customer Is Selected Based On This Survey Data, What Is The Probability That The Customer Is Female Or Does Not Use AniPhone ? | Snapessays.com


(Solution) If a customer is selected based on this survey data, what is the probability that the customer is female or does not use aniPhone ?


If a customer is selected based on this survey data, what is the probability that the customer is female or does not use aniPhone? 0.134 0.709 0.828 0.575 5 points QUESTION 9 A survey of 134 cell phone users yielded the data found in the table below. The table compares gender and type of phone.If 3 customers are independently selected based on this survey information what is the probability that none of the 3 haveiPhone? (Round your answer to 3 decimal places) 0.611 0.918 0.971 0.029 5 points QUESTION 10 A survey of 134 cell phone users yielded the data found in the table below. The table compares gender and type of phone.True or False: The event of having an iphone is independent of gender. True False 5 points QUESTION 11 An automobile dealer has taken a survey of 500 drivers. The drivers were classified as Young (ages 16-30) and Old (ages 31 or older), and according to their vehicle preference (SUV or Compact). The results of the survey are summarized in the following table:If a randomly selected driver in this survey is "old," what is the probability that the driver will have apreference for SUVs? (Round your answer to 4 decimal places.) .1400 .3182 .4667 .6818 .2857 5 points QUESTION 12 An automobile dealer has taken a survey of 500 drivers. The drivers were classified as Young (ages 16-30) and Old (ages 31 or older), and according to their vehicle preference (SUV or Compact). The results of the survey are summarized in the following table:Based on this data, which conclusion is accurate? 80% of the young drivers prefer compacts. 80% of the drivers are young and prefer compact cars. Among the drivers who prefer compacts, more than 50% are old. The data indicate that age and vehicle preference are independent. The data indicate that age and vehicle preference are not independent. 5 points QUESTION 13 At Mid-State University, 10% of the student body are scholarship athletes. Half of the athletes are male and half are female. Of the students that are not athletes, 57% are female and 43% are male.What is the proper probability notation for the statement "half of the athletes are male"? P(athletes and male) P(male | athletes) P(athletes | male) P(athletes or male) 5 points QUESTION 14 At Mid-State University, 10% of the student body are scholarship athletes. Half of the athletes are male and half are female. Of the students that are not athletes, 57% are female and 43% are male.From the information given, find the percentage of all females at Mid-State University that are athletes. 57.0% 8.9% 10% 56.3% 5 points QUESTION 15 Based on past performance, a bank manager knows that an error is made in 5% of all transactions performed by the tellers. Among the transactions which have an error, 80% are made on customers who have commercial accounts.If one transaction is selected at random on a given day, what is the probability that the transaction has an error and that the customer has a commercial account? 0.15 0.85 0.04 0.80 5 points QUESTION 16 Based on past performance, a bank manager knows that an error is made in 5% of all transactions performed by the tellers. Among the transactions which have an error, 80% are made on customers who have commercial accounts.The manager has selected 100 transactions from a particular day that she will examine for errors. She decides that if the first 4 transactions that she examines have no error, she will discontinue the audit. If 5% of the 100 transactions the manager selected have an error, what is the probability that the first 4 transactions that are examined do not have an error? (Round your answer to 3 decimal places.) 0.200 0.999 0.185 0.815 5 points QUESTION 17 Based on past performance, a bank manager knows that an error is made in 5% of all transactions performed by the tellers. Among the transactions which have an error, 80% are made on customers who have commercial accounts.The manager has selected 100 transactions from a particular day that she will examine for errors. She decides that if the first 4 transactions that she examines have no error, she will discontinue the audit. If 5% of the 100 transactions the manager selected have an error, what is the probability that the at least 1 of the first 4 transactions that are examined has an error? 0.815 0.0001 0.800 0.185 5 points QUESTION 18 The personnel manager of a large corporation gives an aptitude test to all newly-hired employees in an attempt to determine their potential for a management position. Based on past results, the personnel manager knows that 70% of the new employees pass the test (P) and the remaining 30% of the new employees fail the test (F). Among the new employees who pass the test, 25% will end up in a management position (M) within one year, while the other 75% will never reach a management position. Among the new employees who fail the test, 10% will end up in a management position within one year, and the remaining 90% will never reach a management position.Among all newly-hired employees who take the aptitude test, what percentage will fail the test and reach a management position within one year? 3% 40% 65% 10% 31% 5 points QUESTION 19 The personnel manager of a large corporation gives an aptitude test to all newly-hired employees in an attempt to determine their potential for a management position. Based on past results, the personnel manager knows that 70% of the new employees pass the test (P) and the remaining 30% of the new employees fail the test (F). Among the new employees who pass the test, 25% will end up in a management position (M) within one year, while the other 75% will never reach a management position. Among the new employees who fail the test, 10% will end up in a management position within one year, and the remaining 90% will never reach a management position.If an employee who has been at the company for more than one year is selected at random and the employee is not in a management position, what is the probability that the employee passed the aptitude test? (Round your answer to 3 decimal places.) .660 .440 .943 .787 .525 5 points QUESTION 20 The personnel manager of a large corporation gives an aptitude test to all newly-hired employees in an attempt to determine their potential for a management position. Based on past results, the personnel manager knows that 70% of the new employees pass the test (P) and the remaining 30% of the new employees fail the test (F). Among the new employees who pass the test, 25% will end up in a management position (M) within one year, while the other 75% will never reach a management position. Among the new employees who fail the test, 10% will end up in a management position within one year, and the remaining 90% will never reach a management position.What percentage of all employees will end up in a management position within one year? (Round to 2 decimal places.) 35.00% 38.00% 17.50% 2.50% 20.50%

 


Solution details:
STATUS
Answered
QUALITY
Approved
ANSWER RATING

This question was answered on: May 23, 2022

Solution~00021147719303.zip (25.37 KB)


This attachment is locked

Our expert Writers have done this assignment before, you can reorder for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy and it will be redone much faster (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)

Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
SiteLock

About this Question

STATUS

Answered

QUALITY

Approved

DATE ANSWERED

May 23, 2022

EXPERT

Tutor

ANSWER RATING

GET INSTANT HELP

We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.

You can also use these solutions:

  • ■ As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
  • ■ As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
  • ■ For editing and paraphrasing.

This we believe is a better way of understanding a problem and makes use of the efficiency of time of the student.

Get Free Price Quote