Hi,I have a question to which you already answered. Please follow the link https://www.coursehero.com/tutors-problems/Computer-Science/8746852-1-If-the-FROM-list-of-an-SQL-statement-contains-two-tables-sepa/ or look at attached document.Could you please help me with this assignment? 1. If the ‘FROM-list’ of an SQL statement contains two tables separated by a comma, such as
FROM TableA, TableB, SQL will take the Cartesian product (join) of the two tables.
2. The “ORDER BY” clause in SQL allows us to order the answer by the attributes that we
3. In ERDs, it is possible for a relationship to only involve precisely one entity set.
4. In an SQL statement having a GROUP BY clause, SQL will create collections according to
the GROUP BY before
it applies the conditions specified in the WHERE clause.
5. ANSI standard SQL uses the symbol “#” to represent a string of any length of unspecified
characters, while the symbol “@” is the wildcard for any single character.
6. SQL will allow you to have only precisely one aggregation function in a single SELECT
7. In SQL, an asterisk(*) after the SELECT verb means that ALL attributes are to be
8. In SQL, the qualifications/conditions in the HAVING clause are applied after
are created as per the GROUP BY clause.
9. Identifiers in ERDs are either Unique (identifies one and only one entity) or Non-Unique
(identifies a set of entities). Unique Identifiers in ERDs become the primary keys in
10. Given tables STUDENT
, Stuname, Major, Credits), FACULTY ( Facid
CLASS ( Course
, Sched, Room) and GRADES (
the following SQL query will correctly project the stuname, stuid and grade of all students
taking courses from the faculty member with facid of 55443322, and sort these
alphabetically by stuname.
SELECT stuname, stuid, grade
WHERE facid = “55443322’
ORDER BY stuname ASC;
1. Given ORDER_ITEM (
, Quantity, Price, ExtendedPrice) and
This question was answered on: May 23, 2022
This attachment is locked
Our expert Writers have done this assignment before, you can reorder for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy and it will be redone much faster (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
May 23, 2022EXPERT
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions: