Need a healthcare 8-10 pages paper on an organization and employees that work there. there are some questions that the answers to those questions can be incorporated in the paper. see attached pleaseIf the organization can be Mercy hospital or Genesis healthcare otherwise any
healthcare facility in U.S works.
1. Introduction. – Provide an overview of the project and the process you went through in
2. Background information – Provide information to the reader about the organizations
your interviewees described.
a. Description of the organization – Type of business, sales volume, number of
b. Brief History – Brief chronology of important organizational events.
c. Mission and Vision – Describe the overall focus and direction of the
d. Market and customers – Products or services provided, competition, type of
e. Current performance metrics (Profitability, stock performance, ROE, etc.)
3. Analyze the relevant facts obtained from the interviewees you selected using the
Organizational Behavior Audit Template. If you interviewed people from different
organizations, pick one organization to write about.
4. Determine and describe the root problems – Describe both the positive and negative
factors that appeared to affect their personal job performance and commitment to the
5. Select “one” of the negative factors you discovered that you feel would have the most
significant impact on improving their job performance and commitment if it were
eliminated or fixed.
6. Generate alternatives – Identify and describe at least three alternatives to eliminate or
fix the negative factor you selected.
7. Evaluate alternatives – Evaluate each alternative relative to its strengths and
8. Choose alternative(s) – Select one or more alternatives and discuss them as
9. Describe an implementation plan including metrics – Discuss how you would suggest
their organizations implement the alternative(s) you selected to improve employee job
performance and commitment. Include the measures you would use to determine the
extent to which they were effective.
10. Summary and conclusions – Provide a concise summary and describe your
This question was answered on: May 23, 2022
This attachment is locked
Our expert Writers have done this assignment before, you can reorder for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy and it will be redone much faster (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
May 23, 2022EXPERT
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions: