If you choose to download the software from http://www.easyphp.org
Lab : EasyPHP and MySQL Setup
- Install EasyPHP and MySQL and take a screen shot that shows the MySQL prompt on your screen. (Note: You must include the screen shot which shows that MySQL is installed on your computer as part of your assignment. An installation guide to aid the installation of EasyPHP and MySQL is located here.
- Research the capabilities of MySQL.
Write a one to two (1-2) page paper in which you:
- Describe your experiences related to your setup of MySQL. Include any difficulties or issues that you had encountered during the installation.
- Based on your post-installation research, describe the main capabilities of MySQL.
- Describe the approach that you would take to go from a conceptual or logical model that you created in Visio to the implementation of that database structure in MySQL. Determine the additional information that you will need to implement the database design in a database management system.
- Include the screen shot which shows that MySQL is installed on your computer.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
This question was answered on: May 23, 2022
This attachment is locked
Our expert Writers have done this assignment before, you can reorder for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy and it will be redone much faster (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
May 23, 2022EXPERT
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions: