If you decided that you’re happy with where you are in your career after reviewing these resources, you can choose to complete a Portfolio Project in which you offer guidance to a colleague/family member for creating his or her own career plan.
For this option, you will write an 8-10 page paper. In this paper you will:
1. Describe the resources available in the Career Center.
2. Identify the person who you are supporting as he/she creates a career plan.
3. Have the person complete at least two of the resources on the Career Center > Finding a Job section of the Student Portal.
4. Next, have the person complete two more of the tools in the Finding a job > Personal Career Evaluation section of the Student Portal. There are numerous external websites that you will be able to use.
5. Include the results of these tools in the appendix of your paper. For help with appendices, click here.
6. Have the person reflect on his/her professional career assessing where he/she is and where he/she would like to be. You may have the person complete some of the assessments you completed throughout the course to assist in this exercise.
7. Using this reflection, have him/her identify three strengths that he/she brings to an organization as a leader.
8. Align his/her strengths with two of the following areas:
• Communication skills
• Effective management
• Decision making
• Problem solving
Describe his/her projected career path. Develop a plan for a leadership approach you believe will help the person achieve his/her career goals.
You must support your work with a minimum of five academic sources. You must support your work with a minimum of five academic sources from the CSU Global Library. These sources should be in addition to course materials and should include peer-reviewed journals. It is acceptable to write this paper using first-person referencing.
Follow APA format, according to CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements. Include a title page and reference page.
This question was answered on: May 23, 2022
This attachment is locked
Our expert Writers have done this assignment before, you can reorder for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy and it will be redone much faster (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
May 23, 2022EXPERT
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions: