(Solution) -ABS 200 Week 3 Final Paper Outline and Annotated Bibliography (Clinical Depression) Updated
Academic Level: Undergrad. (yrs 3-4)
Paper Format: APA
Pages: 4 Words: 1025
ABS 200 Week 3 Final Paper Outline and Annotated Bibliography (Clinical Depression) NEW
Final Paper Outline and Annotated Bibliography. Listen to the short podcast lecture on the assignment page in your online course to get helpful tips for completing this assignment. Your summative assignment for this course is a Final Paper, which is due in Week Five. To ensure that you have time to process the material and produce a strong paper, this week you will create and submit an outline and an annotated bibliography for your Final Paper. You will receive feedback on your outline and annotated bibliography to help you make your Final Paper more effective. To begin, review the instructions for your Final Paper, which are listed in Week Five of your course or the “Components of Course Evaluation” section of this guide.
Then, review the ABS200 Outline and Annotated Bibliography Template, which contains the layout for this week’s assignment. Your outline must be one to two pages in length. Clearly identify the case study selected, and include major headings for the areas to be considered. See the attached ABS200 Case Study List to review the case studies and review the parameters of your chosen study. Under each major heading, summarize your point about that heading. Be sure to addresses each of the following components:
• Clearly define applied behavioral science and the area of psychology from which the case study is explored.
• Identify the potential source(s) and/or cause(s) of the issue that is/are relevant to the selected case study (genetic, environmental, social, cultural, organizational, etc.).
• Examine the case study by applying one psychological theory of your choice.
• Describe scientific research that is relevant to your selected case study. Include past and current findings and note any key changes.
• Identify any relevant trends in working with your intended population.
• Detail a suggested plan of action for moving forward and include the advantages and disadvantages of...
• Specify what you would do to build rapport with the clients in the selected case study.
• State ethical considerations relevant to this case.
Subheadings should briefly summarize research that may both support and disagree with each viewpoint, if applicable. This outline will provide you with a foundation for creating your Final Paper.