(Solution) -AB 213 Unit 8 Assignment Kitchen Design Updated
Academic Level: Undergrad. (yrs 3-4)
Paper Format: APA
Pages: 4 Words: 1025
AB 213 Unit 8 Assignment Kitchen Design NEW
An important aspect of managing any food service department or operation is problem-solving. Using the problem-solving steps in your Chapter 10 reading this week, now you will have the opportunity to put what you have learned up until this point in the course to work for you in this Assignment.
Based on what you learn in the interview below and your previous unit’s learning, address the following scenario:
1. Watch the interview (transcript) with the Food & Beverage expert regarding Best Practices in Kitchen Design.
2. Next, review the following scenario (below) and decide what you want to do as the new Manager. Look at the Assignment Scenario document below and address the following in a PowerPoint Presentation to the owner.
Be sure to address the following:
• •Listen to the Expert Interview, and open the Assignment scenario document below.
• •Using the decision–making process steps 1–4 in Chapter 10, provide a PowerPoint
presentation that shows the decision–making process you used from Step 1 to Step 4 and then
your final action plan.
• •Describe all of the problems: legal and sanitary/safety, budgetary, layout, and training issues
• •The causes of these problems
• •Possible solutions
• •Finally discuss the best solutions in your estimation.
• •Provide a bulleted plan of action for the solutions you suggest.